Our physicians gained their wealth of knowledge as a result of exceptional medical training, practical demonstration during internship, residency and years of private practice. Our physicians have also demonstrated the highest level of expertise during their teaching tenure focusing on adult and pediatric general dermatology (moles, rashes, warts, acne, allergic reactions, etc.), wound healing of ulcers, skin manifestation of systemic diseases and the treatment of swollen limbs. As well as extensive experience in the following areas:
- Nail and skin cancer surgery
- Keloid excision and repair, scar revision
- Repair of torn earlobes
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) therapy
- Contact dermatitis, food allergy/sensitivity
- Superficial & deep chemical peels
- Skin manifestation of nutritional deficiencies
- Botox, Restylane, Radiesse, Scupltra, Juvederm and other injectable fillers
- Sclerotherapy and laser treatment for spider veins and varicose veins
- Laser treatment for facial telangiectasia, rosacea, unwanted hair and hemangioma, acne scars, melasma, lentigo, and actinic keratosis with Levulan.
We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and your family.
From routine complete body skin exam for moles, skin cancer, sun damage spots, shingles, chicken pox, psoriasis, eczema, rashes from food/chemical allergy, to acne and wart treatment, "EXCEL" Dermatology is equipped to handle all your dermatological needs for skin, hair and nails for all ages, adults, children and infants. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
"EXCEL" Dermatology Institute employs the latest in laser technology, PALOMAR Pulsed-Light Systems! Pulsed-light technology is the leading edge in the cosmetic laser field. It provides a faster and more comfortable treatments with longer lasting results than older laser systems. Following is a sample of the upgraded and improved capabilities of our new pulsed-light systems:
- Hair Removal - Destroys follicles of unwanted hair quickly and comfortably with longer lasting results.
- Acne - Clears current acne breakouts and prevents future acne from forming. We also use non-ablative technology (Fractional Laser) for the treatment of acne scarring.
- Skin Rejuvenation - Employs photo facial technology to treat pre-cancerous sun damage skin (actinic keratosis) with dynamic phototherapy with Levulan, pigmented and vascular lesions resulting in rejuvenated skin tone and texture.
- Vascular Treatment - Effectively clears spider veins, leg veins, facial telangiectasia of rosacea, port wine stains, cherry angiomas and other vascular conditions.
- Pigmented Lesions - Clears solar lentigines, melasma, nevi and other benign pigmented lesions.
Contact our office at 703-827-7008 to make an appointment or for more information about our laser services.
FACIAL VOLUME ENHANCEMENT AND FACIAL FILLERS